As the effect of the COVID-19 outbreak continues to grow, Martin Barrett Car Sales will be changing the way we do business until further notice.
We will be implementing new measures to safeguard our staff and the public.
Effective from 10pm Tuesday 24th March 2020, we will be making the following changes in order to safeguard our Customers & staff.
- Our telephone lines have changed and Customer questions or queries can be managed on the following numbers 087-4036222 (Derek) or 086-0859965 (Liam)
- Our showrooms will now be accessible by appointment only in order to correctly manage the new social distancing guidelines and reduce unnecessary risks. You will have the complete showroom and premises to yourself in a calm, friendly and safe atmosphere where your health & wellbeing will be our priority at all times. If you have any specific requests to make you feel comfortable during your visit, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We can also provide a virtual showroom selling model which reduces the face-to-face contact & potential risks for our Customers & staff. This means that we will be able to discuss options by phone, email, WhatsApp and through our website at www.martinbarrettcarsales.ie, We can also arrange for the vehicle to be delivered to your door.
- If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it we will contact you to make the necessary delivery arrangements.
- We recognise the urgent need to prioritise our resources to keep our Customers mobile – especially those front line staff who are providing medical & emergency services support to the most vulnerable in our society; and as such we will be prioritising our bookings on this basis. In order to focus our resources on these critical needs and in the interest of minimising personal interaction, we will be curtailing our capacity for non-essential service work for the moment. However, we are still here for our customers so if you have questions, issues or concerns, please call us and we will advise you accordingly.
- For everybody’s safety, we will operate on a strictly appointment-only basis and will only allow a maximum of 2 customers in our premises at any one time. We would appreciate that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
- We will continue to accept tow-ins and breakdowns but again this has to be on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us that the vehicle is coming in.
- All Payments will only be accepted by credit or debit card only.
Hygiene and Social Distancing
- We will adhere to social distancing guidelines of 2 meters throughout your time on our premises.
- We sanitize our showroom and all relevant touch points in every car with disinfectant. Steering wheel covers and seat covers will be placed and used in your car.
- All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- We would also appreciate the importance making sure your own car is clean, tidy and sanitised for the health and safety of our staff who would be accessing your vehicle while on our premises.
We hope you understand the necessity to make the above changes and it hasn’t come lightly, we will continue to monitor the situation and follow all guidelines as set out by the Government and HSE.
We appreciate that these are worrying times and we want to ensure everyone that it will be back to business as usual when this crisis is over, in the meantime we will do all we can to assist those most in need.
Until then we need to work together as a country and adhere to the guidelines set out by the Government and HSE to help minimise the spread of Covid-19.
Thank you for understanding,
All The Team At Martin Barrett Car Sales.
Recent carsSee all used cars